Each custom stretched canvas begins with a 12-colour Giclée print, produced from a choice of substrates. We then make a custom wooden frame – in any size needed up to a maximum of 3 metres – and stretch the rolled canvas print over it.
The canvas is then hand finished by our experienced framing team, who ensure each corner fold is perfectly smooth and tight.
Choose from 19mm, 38mm or 44m European knotless pine canvas frames finished with your choice of canvas material. We also offer a premium stretcher bar in 38mm, made from a heavy, superior quality wood.
Each canvas frame is milled with a curved profile; minimising contact with the face of the canvas; preventing unsightly impression marks and surface cracking.
We use finger jointed canvas frames to create corner tension which helps to resist warping. For larger sizes, we add wooden ‘wedges’ to each corner; ensuring the canvas surface remains taut and allowing for easy re-stretching in future years.
- Pro-lab print on demand process with 100+ year colour guarantee
- Choice of four different canvas print media
- Choice of three canvas frame depths: 19mm, 38mm or 44mm
- Four edge finishing options (black, white, image wrap, mirror wrap)
- Stretcher bars milled from the finest quality European kiln-dried knotless pine
- Tensioning ‘wedges’ and finger joints
- Handmade by experienced canvas framers